Fitness is hard. It’s hard to get motivated to start. It’s hard to stay accountable and keep going.
The Pooch, (that pesky belly fat), is a constant physical reminder that we have work to do. It’s a crafty little fella, that enjoys seeing you struggle.
Pooch Patrol is here to help. Our goal is to make regular exercise a habit. We think everybody can achieve a level of fitness they’re proud of, get rid of that Pooch once and for all, and even have fun while doing it.
Need motivation? We’ve got oodles of it.
Want to turn things up a notch? Signup to the next Season of the Pooch Patrol Fitness Accountability Challenge.
Set a 10 week fitness goal and place a wager that you’ll do it. If you keep your word, you’ll get your money back. If you don’t, it’s donated to charity.
It’s a win / win scenario.
We’ve partnered with Eat This Much to promote their amazing meal planner.
Automatically generated healthy meal plans and shopping lists based on your food preferences, allergies, budget and schedule.
Let’s making healthy eating a habit, too.
Don’t go at it alone. You’re the average of the people you spend the most time with. So, surround yourself with people that are proactive about their health, attitude and lifestyle. Join Pooch Patrol to:
- Meet people from around the world, all set out to achieve the same goal.
- Participate in the flagship 10-Week Fitness Accountability Challenge.
- See how others are successfully getting active, and share your own patrols in the communal exercise log.
- Browse and add to a collection of healthy recipes from around the web.
- Be invited to local and worldwide events with other Patrollers (or create your own!)
- Share your triumphs. Learn new tips. Ask anything you want. This is a judge free zone.